Anybody Interested in Podcast Interview Questions for True MS Journey of Twin Brothers by Sister Mary?
Truth must be experienced rather than told because language fails to convey belief and is only the barest shadow of reality...Plato
For a while I wondered about sharing this long, sad and true MS story of twin brothers as a painful family reality; but the more I wondered, the more I realized their story needs the democracy of being shared, not hidden in a dark pit of despair. This disease will continue to ravage my brothers; but perhaps, I hope their story can help someone else because today there is a new road map outside the neurologist’s tollbooth with many more options for treatment and care. However, whatever the inevitable ending of this journey will be for my brothers, it will not be in vain if their suffering can possibly ease the fears,tribulations and offer more hopes to MS victims / patients.
I also want to share their story as an audio book based on a Kindle reader. As I formatted the manuscript for Kindle Direct Publishing, so many more relevant questions became evident that could be best answered with a podcast interview.
Here are a dozen questions this story can answer from experience for an audience interested in disabilities, health care and new medical changes.
- What are the different theories about why the Central Nervous System breaks down?
- How was MS disease diagnosed in scientific laboratories … what kind of animal experiments?
- What is the immune system in a few words so we can be on the same page?
- What are a few main facts and the biggest discrimination about the CCSVI experience?
- What lessons were learned from CCSVI that must not be repeated with medical cannabis?
- Why does the medical hierarchy hold a blatant paradox in their hands and reason to seek alternatives? Why fear the growing multi-trillion-dollar medical industrial multi-nationals?
- What is the main lesson that the FDA Profiteers Conspiracy and clinical trials cannot play a part in medical cannabis research?
- What are the roles and regulations of a new player to present unbiased medical cannabis research?
- What are some new protocols to treat MS when a one-time strategy with chemical drugs doesn’t work?
- How can Mother Nature’s pharmacy with phytonutrients be related to a marijuana plant?
- What are 3 actions that health consumers can consider on a future road map including the power of social media?
- How does a cat’s spirit bind the story with and the powerful image of a cage at the end?
At the end this story shares a new road map. Of course, the medical system will prevail with doctors, FDA, clinical trials, and profusion of drugs that treat symptoms with side effects. But today’s medical vista also includes new protocols based on individual biology, to integrate medical specialists, to move beyond ego, greed and embrace the role of ethics to do no harm. Included are new directions for scientific advancement with independent research by cannabis producers according to careful regulations.
The simple reality is it is not possible to do peer-reviewed, random drug-based clinical trials with the synergy of Nature’s whole plant. The picture of scientists trying to dissect Mother Nature for profits on a laboratory table says it all.
Reform cannot be denied and freedom of choice will prevail. Perhaps the Liberation of Hope can wave its banner once again.
Check out this special story: True MS Journey of Twin Brothers by Sister Mary
Kindle edition: True MS Journey of Twin Brothers by Sister Mary
Your questions, comments and referrals are welcome. I look forward to sharing ideas and possibilities.
1 833 471 4661 (leave message and the best time to talk)
Excerpt It is inevitable that the FDA's drug culture will be seriously questioned; even as public trust is tarnished by the opioid crisis. This bastion will not disassemble readily and will resist with every legality they can formulate to maintain its superiority and profitability. The FDA laboratories, filled with unpronounceable man-made chemicals, are standing at a crossroads ... how to clinically experiment with a natural product filled with phytochemicals in order to standardize a prescription that fits all needs.
In fact, the horizon clearly shows the many reasons why FDA may have too many conflicts to do this research properly. The climax of this journey is to call out that independent research is mandatory. There is no need to go through clinical trials and wait for approval to market a natural product through a highly detailed, specialized, and ultimate bureaucratic process that costs millions of dollars and takes years to complete. Who thinks drinking celery juice is risky?
The good news: there is a new, willing and able challenger to the FDA called the cannabis production company. This is where the governments, like Health Canada, can inspect, regulate and certify consistent and efficient production with leading edge technologies like automation, customization, scalability, with Good Manufacturing Practices to ensure purity and potency.