Sunday 10 February 2019

What Did You Do On A Cold Sunday Morning to Change Your Life?




What did you do on a cold Sunday morning to change your life?

In the depth of winter I finally learned that there
was in me an invincible summer.
- Albert Camus

This morning I looked out the window and watched a bitter cold wind whipping up the snow into gyrating  clouds, shake the fir branches mightily, and make the bare rose bushes dance as if possessed to escape the frigid touch.

In some ways I thought this is the winter of my long life to test my resolve of appreciating the many seasons of my life.

In the winter of my life, I will not be burdened with stuff that mattered once but now will stay forever buried to nurture what I can control and manage.

In the spring, I was excited to be a network marketer of a prestigious wellness company, or two. In the summer, I worked diligently to promote and advertise their products. I invited people to listen to so many conference calls like a sermon on the mount.

In the autumn, the harvest was meager based on straight commissions.  To make things worse, the Internet Marketing Medusa was force feeding programs about attractive self-branding based on intensive labor in competition with a multitude of other marketers and corporate entities. The gloves were off in a wild west frontier of Information Overload.

The biggest regret of my life is the time I wasted chasing to master this Medusa…do this..do that…build a list...be a traffic cop…be a leader…blog and banner to beat the band...you can be a BRAND like the big guys to attract followers...just like the Digital Pied Piper. 

The GOOD NEWS is I am no longer magnetized. I have ownership of my valuable time.

Today, I looked  through my pictures in my albums and deleted all the pictures used for promotions. No more images of tropical residences, eagles flying, sunsets, money in the hands, a model relaxing by a pool in front of a luxury car, happy couples, etc.

I deleted all the inspirational sayings to help nurture self empowerment or dreams like if it won't challenge you, it won't change you---make a difference or waste a minute to post?
Like trying to spam your mind that positive thinking will make you successful…positive hope does not duplicate well or make a good business strategy.

I deleted all the gurus with their memos of how to achieve greatness...they aimed high and worked hard to cultivate their charisma and success. I cant do that or expect anybody else to do that.

Then I deleted all my former blogs about home business internet marketing.

But the cold winter winds will not freeze my belief in free enterprise, or grassroots capitalism, where people can help each other to make an income in a changing economy.

I designed and wrote a new website: Helpful Mindstream for Changes.

Here is a quote from one of two reports:  The Self Franchise Report:

Without question, most people can count themselves as internet citizens sharing their many imprints on virtual domains, connecting without limits or restrictions with others, sharing news, resources and cultures. But through the increasing dense haze and noise, do you wonder that somehow there should be some measures of levels of acceptance, integration of basic needs and equality, how to cope and adapt, and not to be voided in the Digital Age?

Perhaps, we can't have lunch together and talk about how the internet has changed the world. Do you even think that an open-minded conversation is important? 

The best I can do is invite you to read the two reports on this new website called 

Questions and comments are always welcome.  
I'd be interested in learning how your internet marketing has changed over the years.

PS: Today my album includes pictures of my family, friends, events,nature and beautiful things.





No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Experience a Health and Wealth Revolution with Pure Cell Daily Drops vs Pill Supplements

  Why personal testimonials are undeniable and powerful with Daily Drops, not Pills Do you think that human nature is to select the path of ...