Sunday 18 June 2023

How to Sell Yourself the Right Digital Marketing Opportunity with Leads, Solutions and Friends …12 Basics



 I’m interested in Skilled Intelligent Selling myself with the 

right digital marketing opportunity that can meet my online 

business needs, solve common networking problems and 

plug me into the early adaptor advantages of their expanding 

Digital Empire of the Future. I want professional tools, resources

 to find more answers and the leverage of experts to help with 

marketing and sales to scale faster.

Don’t try to sell me something incrementally with autoresponders, sales messages and calls to meetings. No time sabotage here. Let’s give some credit to a new kind of prospect with developed skills and generic intelligence. My recruits will fill my downline with the same process.

Skilled Intelligent Selling Characteristics

I know how to determine my NET WORTH as the amount of my TOTAL ASSETS minus my TOTAL LIABILITIES.

I am aware of my CURRENT STATUS whether employed or unemployed.

I am aware of INDUSTRY DISRUPTIONS where middlemen are pushed out, the middle class is stagnant and old age retirement waits on the horizon.

I am also aware that the INTERNET continues to RISE with NEW TRENDS, TOOLS + MASTERY.

I am capable of CRITICAL THINKING to make an INFORMED DECISION.

I can manage BASIC COMPETENCE with an ONLINE HOME BUSINESS. I can follow rules, help advertise, and build loyal relationships.

I am also aware of 2 CHOICES:

  1. accept conditions as they exist and accept a boss’ paycheck for the rest of my life or live in the hope of finding a boss OR
  2. accept responsibility of changing the parameters in a changing world

I am also smart enough to know PERSONAL CHANGES start with SELF DIALOGUE.

I accept the foundation of my knowledge, experiences and self-beliefs.

But knowledge is useless if my UNCONSCIOUS BELIEFS can obstruct me from reaching what I deserve with no tangible reason other that an idea is new.

So I know I must face my BIGGEST CHALLENGE that my underlying unconscious mind has not experienced wealth and does not understand the difference between being wealthy or just struggling to get by.

But I am ready to CHANGE MY WORDS …because life cannot solve problems with the same thinking that made them…Albert Einstein

I am open to look at and evaluate this Digital Marketing business opportunity called We Got Friends… a unique, global opportunity to empower people around the world with their software system as a state-of-the-art known as Nitroline that’s coupled with their lead generation academy system.

Start with the basic 12 Amazing Benefits:

We Get guaranteed 100 Fresh Leads a Month

We Get Professionals That Close Sales For You

We Get Online Money Making Apps

We Get 5 Streams of Income Plus 1 more

We Get Marketing Hacks Training Library — Learn How To Communicate like Pro

We Get Training by 7 & 8 Figure Earners

We Get Capture Sales Pages

We Get Follow- Up Email Systems

We Get 2 Daily Zoom Calls

We Get Friends Lead Store to make Retail Commissions

We Get a Savings Club to save on average $4900 Per Year

We Get to Earn in a Worldwide Single Line Nitroline — unprecedented

What’s My First Step?

Watch overview

Register to check out all the videos and expert resources in the back office

Watch Live Webinars to learn all the necessary details. Participate in like-mind community. (Monday to Thursday at 9PM Eastern)

Or watch our webinar overview.

That’s it, folks.

Either, you or I, can see tremendous income potential and value in a Digital Empire in transformation by top internet marketing masterminds with many more future additions (i.e. travel) or you don’t.

Maybe it might take longer to review but you need to first sell yourself with skills and intelligence.

Questions and comments are always welcome,

Annemarie Berukoff

amarie10@gmail.com 250 304 9710 PST

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Support Your Amazing Immune System — Food, Supplements and Wellness Lifestyle

  “Take care of your body … it’s the only place you have to live.” Jim Rohn Who doesn’t want a strong innate natural immune system to stand ...